Association of Citizens for Promotion of Roma Education – OTAHARIN was formed in early 2005 by the parents of the Roma students and other citizens interested in the issue of education of Roma in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Association “Otaharin” was registered at the level of Bosnia and Herzegovina at the Ministry of Justice of Bosnia and Herzegovina under registration number: RN-249/05, book of registers “I”, on the date 17.02.2005.
Values of Association Otaharin:
- Commitment to working with excluded and marginalized groups (distinctive approach in dealing with beneficiaries, adequate action)
- Professionalism (work in accordance with quality standards)
- Innovativeness (innovative approaches and solutions)
- Readiness to continuous learning and changes
- Reconcilability and credibility